Red Line Water Wetter with Rust and Corrosion Inhibitor
Redline Water Weter liquid coolant additive can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze.
- Unique agent for cooling systems that doubles the wetting ability of water
- Rust and corrosion protection allows for use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- May allow more spark advance for increase power and efficiency
- Use one bottle for most passenger cars and light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons or 13.2 to 15.9 liters. Vehicles with larger cooling systems should use two bottles. Small cooling systems should use 1oz (3 to 4 capfuls) per quart
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOLTM and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes
Other products in this Category
#EUROSPORTACC - Tag us and get shown here!