Euro Sport Rear Stress Bar - VW MK7 & MK7.5 GTI/Golf/Golf RSKU: 18074
The New Euro Sport Rear stress bar for the MK7 & MK7.5 is designed to minimize rear chassis flex under hard cornering improving overall stability. Increased chassis rigidity contributes to better overall suspension control improving driver connection and feedback. Constructed of heavy wall 1" diameter steel tubing and features heavy-duty tig welded ends. Finished in satin black powder coat.
- Reduces chassis flex and creaks common to hatchbacks
- Super lightweight design, only weighs 3.5lbs
- Removes in minutes via four fasteners
- Installation takes approximately 1 hours
- Hardware and nutsert installation tool included
- Unique design still allows fitment of snowboards, skies, golf bags, etc
- Installation instructions - VIEW PDF INSTRUCTIONS
Notice: Requires drilling four holes and trimming of carpet for installation.
VW MK7 Golf/GTI 2015 2016 2017
VW MK7 Golf R 2015 2016 2017
VW MK7.5 Golf/GTI/Golf R 2018 2019 2020
First of the ship was quick and on time. Second what a difference this made to the car. It really makes a noticeable difference and really helps stiffen up the rear of the GTI. Makes it feel way more planted. I do have an upgraded rear sway bar as well.
well built quality is excellent cant go wrong with this one >>>>>>
I've been using Eurosport parts in my VWs for over 20yrs. I ordered the front and rear stress bars for my MK7 GTI and combined with my coilovers it handles AMAZING now. And I had the order in CT from CA in only 4 days! Definitely highly recommended
Thank you Geoff! We really appreciate your loyalty to our products :-)