Exedy Stage 2 Clutch Kit - Mk2 / Mk3 / Mk4 VR6 12v
Euro Sport offers the Exedy Stage 2 Clutch Kit for 12v VR6 228mm 5-Speed
Holds approximately 377 ft/lbs torque at the flywheel
Cerametallic Friction Disc
- EXEDY Exclusive Friction Composition
- High friction coefficient material handles much more heat than stock-
type without slip or fade
- Designed to handle workload of higher horsepower
- Heavy Duty oil-
quench hardened damper absorbs shock
load bonding agents retain clutch material
- Reduced weight = lower inertia = quicker shifting, less wear and tear on synchros
- Better heat capacity than Ultra Fiber Organic
- Lighter disc assemblies mean less inertia for quicker shifting
or 4- pad Designs depending on application
- Works well for Street, Rally and Drag
High Performance Cover
- Average of 40% increase in clamp load
- Extra capacity holds common street car upgrades
Ductile iron pressure plate provides high strength, anti-
burst protection in all temperature ranges
- Stamped steel cover designed to reduce deflection
EXEDY cerametallic clutches are designed to handle the abuse of high powered modified engines. Our cerametallic friction material can handle much more slippage than stock type disc assemblies without slipping and fading. All cerametallic discs feature spring center dampers to reduce impact and shock loads.
Normal Thickness (Thick) discs have greater heat capacity and therefore better durability in demanding applications such as all wheel drive.
Exedy Globalparts Corporation (USA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Exedy Corporation of Japan. Exedy (Japan) was founded in 1923 and its clutch manufacturing business and prominent brand name Daikin Clutch are known throughout the world for supplying quality powertrain products. The pursuit of perfection and the assurance of safety underlie Exedy's famed quality and reliability. Advanced engineering and patented innovations have made Exedy the leading OEM manufacturer in the world for Clutches and other powertrain components. The EXEDY Group supplies Manual Clutches, Flywheels, Torque Converters, AT Plates or other advanced Powertrain Components to all 11 vehicle manufacturers in Japan as well as many other vehicle manufacturers, construction / machinery industries in the world including GM and Ford.
VW Mk2 Corrado VR6
VW Mk3 VR6
VW Mk4 VR6 12V
Will also fit all MK4 1.8T & Audi TT 1.8T 2WD vehicles using our Aluminum Flywheel #15540.
Other products in this Category