Assembled Euro Sport Street Camber Kit with Strut Mounts - VW MK7, MK7.5, Audi A3/S3/RS3, Audi TT/TTS/TTRSSKU: 18700K-KIT
Assembled Euro Sport Street Camber Kit for the VW and Audi MQB chassis with new factory OE Strut Mounts.
Introducing the all-new Euro Sport Street Camber Kit that has zero compromises and real-world performance gains for the street and track. Offering an additional .8° of fixed camber adjustment both negative and positive depending on your goals. Improve your vehicles handling balance while reducing the dreaded understeer these cars so often exhibit when pushed spiritedly. Designed to work within the factory strut mount retaining all the comfort and zero increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness). The kit consists of two sets of street camber kits, installed on new factory OE Strut Mounts, hardware and detailed instructions.
If you’re tired of wearing the outside edges of your tires when pushing hard on the street or track these are the solution. Your tires will wear more evenly with increased grip and confidence reducing lap times. Don’t abuse your tires anymore rather let them work for you the way they were engineered. Tested and proven on track and street to dramatically improve handling performance and balance.
- Provides approximately negative or positive .8° camber change to the front
- Made from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum with engraved Euro Sport logo
- All hardware is 100% stainless steel for durability
- Anodized black finish with laser-etched logo
- Installation takes approximately 2-3 hours
- Works with stock suspension, upgraded shocks, DCC, Magnetic ride & coil-overs
- Supplied with detailed instructions, & specialty tools
VW Mk7 Golf R 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
VW Mk7 GTI 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
VW Mk7 Golf 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
Audi A3 / S3 / RS3 (8V.5/8V) 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
Audi TT / TTS / TTRS (8S) 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019