034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/A5/Allroad
034Motorsport is pleased to present Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for the B8/B8.5 Audi A4/A5/Allroad!
The B8/B8.5 Audi A4/A5/Allroad use rubber rear subframe mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively by 034Motorsport and independent Audi enthusiasts before release on multiple B8/B8.5 vehicles. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches and Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum B8/B8.5 Audi A4/A5/Allroad Rear Subframe Insert - Front (Pair)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum B8/B8.5 Audi A4/A5/Allroad Rear Subframe Insert - Rear (Pair)
- 2009 - 2016 Audi A4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2016 Audi A5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2009 - 2016 Audi Allroad (B8/B8.5)
Please Note: The four factory rear subframe bolts can be reused at the torque specified in our Installation Guide. If you wish to purchase new stretch factory hardware, the part number for these bolts is WHT004756A.
Other products in this Category
034Motorsport X34 Carbon Fiber MQB Cold Air Intake System - 8V Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS & Mk7 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R, 1.8T/2.0T Gen 3
034Motorsport P34 Performance Cold Air Intake - VW Mk7 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R, 1.8T/2.0T Gen 3 (MQB), Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS
- Reviews (0)