H&R TRAK+ DR Wheel Spacers - 3mm 5x100/112 SKU:
Wider is Better®! H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers move your wheels and tires outwards so they are more flush with the fender—instantly giving your vehicle the perfect stance. High end sports car manufacturers use every millimeter of fender space available in their design for the best looks and highest performance and so should you. With TRAK+® you can fill the gap in your fenders and GO WIDE®!
TRAK+® Wheel Spacers are manufactured from a special proprietary alloy specifically developed for H&R that is lighter and has a higher tensile strength than 6061-T6 billet aluminum. H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers are hubcentric and feature a full contact hub—just like the factory hub—for even load force distribution and lateral support.
DR Series® spacers fit between the wheel and hub, and require longer wheel bolts (ordered separately). Please verify bolt specifics before ordering (taper or round bolt head and shaft length).
H&R Trak+ 3 mm wheel spacers, 5 x 100/112mm bolt pattern. Sold as pair
1. Gather Tools
To properly measure your wheel gap you will need a few simple tools:
- Measuring device with millimeter units
- Straight edge--Yard stick or similar
2. Check Your Gap
- Place a straight edge flush with the face of the wheel and tire combination. Make sure the straight edge touches the tire in two spots to keep the straight edge even with the tire.
- Use the measuring device to measure from the inside of the straight edge to the inner fender lip. (see diagram)
- Make sure that the measurement is taken at the point where the wheel and tire is closest to the fender. For instance, on a car with a large amount of negative camber the tire and wheel may be closest at the front or rear edge of the fender.